Skip to main content

This is a new website - we welcome your feedback to help us improve it.

Parking permit replacements

You can apply for a replacement if your permit has been lost or stolen.

Published: 20 January 2021

Last updated: 1 February 2021

To find out why Parking Services needs to collect and store personal data, how this is used and your rights to access your information, please refer to our privacy notice.

If your permit has been lost, stolen, or damaged you can apply for a replacement.

Lost or damaged permits

  • there is a £30 administration charge for the reissue of lost or damaged permits
  • there is no fee to replace a sun damaged permit

Stolen permits

You need to report the theft of your permit to the police. The police will issue you with a crime reference number.

  • there is no fee to replace a stolen permit if you have a crime reference number
  • a £30 administration charge applies if you can’t provide us with a crime reference number

Request replacement

Alternatively, download the application form and return it by email to: [email protected]

Or by post to:

Westminster City Council,
Parking Services,
PO Box 734, 
RH1 9FP.