Order a replacement disabled badge

If your permit has been lost, stolen, or damaged you can apply for a replacement.

Lost or damaged permits

There is a £30 administration charge for the reissue of lost or damaged permits.

There is no fee to replace a sun-damaged permit.

Stolen permits

You must report the theft of your permit to the police. The police will issue you with a crime reference number.

There is no fee to replace a stolen permit if you have a crime reference number.

A £30 administration charge applies if you can’t provide us with a crime reference number.

Apply for a replacement online

Apply online

Apply for a replacement by post

Order a replacement disabled badge parking permit (PDF, 634KB)

If you're under the age of 18, your application must be completed and signed by an adult.

If you would like the form sent to you, need help with your application, or need temporary cover, please contact parking services.

Your badge

You will receive your badge by standard first class post, or by recorded delivery if your application was sent to us by recorded delivery.

To find out why Parking Services needs to collect and store personal data, how this is used and your rights to access your information, please refer to our privacy notice.
Last updated: 30 October 2019