Skip to main content

This is a new website - we welcome your feedback to help us improve it.

Apply for a pavement licence

Apply for a licence to place removable furniture over certain highways next to premises, for the sale of food and drink.

Published on: 19 January 2021

Last updated: 19 January 2021


If you need advice or have questions relating to this, contact the licensing service on 020 7641 4141 or at: [email protected].