Contact the Highways Licensing Team

Report a street works problem

You can report road, pavement and street works issues online using out Report it tool.

Report it

General enquiries

If you have a general question about temporary structures in the road and highways licensing, please call 020 7641 2000.

Last updated: 4 July 2016
Rate this page: