Paddington Borough Council
Paddington Borough Council was created in November 1900 out of the former parish Vestry.
Many of the series of minutes and accounts continue almost unchanged, with the same minute book being used before and after November 1900.
Boundaries were revised for the new council. The most important change was that Queen's Park, previously part of the detached portion of the parish of Chelsea, became part of Paddington.
A number of other alterations were made to the boundary with Kensington.
This section covers Paddington Borough Council records from 1900 through to 1965, when Paddington became part of the City of Westminster.
Paddington Borough Council records.pdf PDF, 20.62 KB, 8 pages