We take care of the majority of repairs within your home and in communal areas, but there are a few things that you are responsible for looking after, such as:
- doors inside your home (unless it is a fire door)
- internal decorations
- toilet seats
- bathroom and kitchen cabinets
- shaving lights
- electric showers (unless for adaptations)
- installing new appliances in your home
- repairing any damage caused by you or your guests where this occurs, you may be recharged the cost
The video below will tell you which repairs and maintenance are your responsibility and which are ours.
For more information on repairs responsibilities, please take a look at your tenant handbook.
If you are not sure who is responsible for repairing something in your home, call us on 0800 358 3783.