Skip to main content

Making a complaint

Make a complaint about a problem you have with social housing.

Published: 8 January 2021

Last updated: 8 January 2021

You can use the online form to contact the Housing Solutions Service

If you aren't happy, please contact the customer relations officer. If the officer finds that we have got things wrong, they will try to put it right so it doesn't happen again.

Email [email protected]

Call 020 7641 1000.