Testing, vaccinations and scams
Testing is the most effective way to control the spread of coronavirus.
If you have symptoms, make an appointment to be tested at one of three local test centres listed below - phone 119 or book online at www.gov.uk/get-coronavirus-test. Appointments are available seven days a week, between the hours of 8am and 8pm.
- Greenside Community Centre, 24 Lilestone Street Marylebone, London, NW8 8SR
- Grosvenor Hall, Vincent Street, London, SW1P 4HB
- Lydford Tenants and Residents Hall, 74 Fernhead Road, London, W9 3EW
If you do not have symptoms but have to leave home for work, visit one of the below symptom-free test centres, open seven days a week. You do not need to make an appointment.
- Little Venice Sports Centre, 10 Crompton Street, London, W2 1ND, Mon-Thurs 8am-4pm, Fri-Sun 10am-4pm
- Westminster Cathedral Hall, Westminster, London SW1P 1QH, Mon-Thurs 7am-4pm, Fri-Sun 10am-4pm
- Moberly Sports Centre, 25 Chamberlayne Road, Ladbroke Grove, Kensal Rise, London, NW10 3NB, Mon-Thurs 7am-4pm, Fri-Sun 10am-4pm
The COVID-19 vaccine has been proven to be safe and effective at reducing the chance of you suffering from coronavirus.
The NHS is working hard to vaccinate the most vulnerable as quickly as possible. This will take time but the NHS is committed to getting to everyone in the top four priority groups (care home residents and staff, over 70s, frontline health and care workers and those at high risk) as quickly as possible and by the middle of February.
If you have received a vaccination invite from the NHS, either through your GP or the national booking system, please book and attend your appointment. You do not need to contact the NHS or your GP, they will be in touch to invite you for your vaccination.
We know many of you will have questions about the vaccine and are concerned about the safety of the vaccinations.
Frequently Asked Questions.
We are aware that some people are receiving fraudulent calls, text messages and doorstep callers offering the vaccination.
Please be alert to vaccine scams and read guidance here of what to look out for.