Making a complaint

You can use the online form to contact the Housing Solutions Service

How to complain

If you aren't happy, please contact the customer relations officer. If the officer finds that we have got things wrong, they will try to put it right so it doesn't happen again.


Call 020 7641 1000.

Last updated: 12 August 2019