Householder application form

Proposal type

Requests to alter or enlarge a single house, including works within the boundary/garden of a house.

Examples: extensions, conservatories, loft conversions, dormer windows, alterations, garages, carports or outbuildings, basement excavations, swimming pools, walls, fences, vehicular access including footway crossovers, porches and satellite dishes.

Making an application

The quickest and easiest way to submit a planning application is online via the Planning Portal.

Apply online

Householder application checklist

Download application form - if you aren't applying online, you will need to post this application to the address on the form.

More information

Read more information on application forms and how to avoid delays with processing your application.

Last updated: 27 March 2018