#AskWestminster offers you the chance to put your coronavirus questions to local health experts in Westminster.
You can send us your own questions about COVID-19 by using the #AskWestminster hashtag:
- on our Twitter and Facebook pages
- emailing us at [email protected]
- sending us a direct message through Nextdoor
Every week, we will publish a new video through our MyWestminster newsletter and on our social channels answering your questions.
In the videos below, the following Public Health colleagues answer your #AskWestminster questions:
- Natalia Clifford, Deputy Director of Public Health
- Muskaan Khurana, Public Health colleague
- Dr Sheila Neogi, Local GP at Pimlico Health at The Marven
- Dr Rishi Chopra, Local GP at Paddington Green Health Centre
#AskWestminster live event with Nadhim Zahawi MP
Do you have a question about the roll out the COVID-19 vaccine? On 10 March at 6:30pm, join the Leader of Westminster City Council, Cllr Rachael Robathan for a live edition of #AskWestminster about the roll out of the vaccine with the Minister for COVID Vaccine Deployment, Nadhim Zahawi.