There are 3 possible forms of appeal:
- appeal against the policy (if your proposal is not supported)
- appeal against a decision
- appeal against charges or refusal to provide financial assistance
- Unless the decision was made by the city promotions, events and filming account director, the first appeal should be directed to them.
- If the decision was originally made by the city promotions, events and filming account director, or if it was made after consultation with the lead planner and the city promotions, events and filming account director supports the decision, you can appeal to the head of city promotions, events and filming
- If you are still unsatisfied, the final appeal stage will rest with the chief executive.
Please complete the form and email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Download appeal form
If you wish to make a complaint about the City Promotions, Events and Filming Team or any council services used during your event, please see our complaints procedure.
Refunds will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that in almost all cases refunds are not possible for application fees. Contact us for more information.
Last updated: 8 January 2019