Men's health workshop at Maida Vale Library
These workshop are focused on men's health, suitable for anyone aged 18 years and over.
About the event
To book your slot, visit Eventbrite.
The Men's Motivation Booster workshop will focus on:
- Why is it important to discuss men’s mental health?
- What is motivation?
- What gets in the way of being motivated?
- How can we increase motivation?
This workshop is part of a series of events taking place at the following libraries:
- Friday 10 November, 2pm to 3pm, Church Street Library (community centre)
- Thursday 16 November, 2pm to 3pm, Paddington Library
- Tuesday 21 November, 2pm to 3pm, Maida Vale Library