Go back

Immigration and citizenship

If you are learning English or applying for British citizenship there is support available to you and your family locally.

Some places provide courses in ESOL linked to employment and training skills./p>

1. Help from Westminster City Council

The council provides help to those wanting to apply for British citizenship.


2. Courses and support

Cardinal Hume Centre provides free legal advice on immigration, asylum and nationality law.

Migrants Resource Centre provides immigration advice and English language courses.

Westminster Kingsway College provides English courses at all levels.

Many of our libraries offer advice for non-English speakers. Contact your local library to find out more.

Last updated 04 April 2017
Rate this page: 

Need employment support?

We are providing free help to unemployed residents who need help training for and finding a job.

Find out more