Coronavirus infections are increasing. Keep safe by washing your hands, covering your face and keeping space. If you have symptoms, please get tested. Learn more about controlling the spread of coronavirus

Do you need a licence?

Some activities, such as supplying alcohol or food, providing entertainment or running certain businesses, require a licence from the council.

To find out if you need a licence and to apply, renew or change a licence, visit GOV.UK and enter the type of activity.

Find licences

Some licences aren't available online at GOV.UK so you'll have to apply for them directly from the Westminster City Council website by downloading and returning the forms. These include:

Licences managed by other agencies

Some licences and permissions are managed by other departments and agencies:

Last updated: 5 May 2016