Skip to main content

This is a new website - we welcome your feedback to help us improve it.

Coronavirus: financial support for residents

Read about how we and the government can help to support you financially through the coronavirus pandemic.

Published on: 16 January 2021

Last updated: 11 October 2021

The Job Retention Scheme (furlough) ended on 30 September 2021.

To access support for your business please get in touch with the Westminster Business Unit at: [email protected] or on 020 7641 2070.