Contact the Trading Standards team

We can only give advice to residents and businesses in Westminster.

If you are a Westminster resident or business and would like advice, please contact the Trading Standards team:

  • Telephone: 020 7641 2000
  • Address: Public Protection and Licensing, 5th Floor West, Westminster City Hall, 64 Victoria Street, London SW1E 6QP

Trading Standards only deal with food issues relating to weights and measures, and pricing. Report any other food safety issue

If you are not a resident or business in Westminster, please contact the Citizens Advice Consumer Service on 03454 040506.

Last updated: 20 January 2017
Rate this page: