Street lighting and traffic lights

Traffic lights

Faulty traffic lights

Faulty traffic lights should be reported directly to Transport for London as they are responsible for repairs.

New traffic lights

Requests for new traffic lights in Westminster should be emailed to the council's Transportation Commissioning Team at

Street lights

You can report faulty street lights, traffic signs, illuminated bollards and pelican beacons (belishas) to the council online:

Report It!

To help us resolve the fault quickly, please note the street furniture number (look for the 2 or 3 digit sticker) and the location.

Red routes

Lighting issues on red routes (roads with painted red lines) should be reported directly to Transport for London.

Last updated: 18 November 2016
Rate this page: