Council tenants (CityWest Homes)

Pay your rent

CityWest Homes manages Westminster City Council's 22,000 homes. 

At the last inspection, CityWest Homes was awarded a three star (excellent) rating with excellent prospects for improvement by the Audit Commission, the second time it has received the top possible rating.

To ensure tenants and lessees continue to receive a high-quality service, in late 2014 Westminster City Council commissioned independent consultancy Altair to carry out a review of its housing management options.

Read the full report (PDF, 1.2MB)

Contact us

For more information on CityWest Homes, visit the CityWest Homes website.

Write to CityWest Homes, 21 Grosvenor Place, London SW1X 7EA.

Call 0800 358 3783.

For press or media enquiries, contact the CityWest Homes Communications Team on 07768035825  or email

Housing repairs for council tenants

If you are a CityWest Homes tenant and need a housing repair, call our repairs call centre on 0800 358 3783 or 020 7245 2990 Monday to Friday from 8.30am to 5pm.

Outside of these hours, you can call 0800 358 3783. This service is for emergency jobs where there is danger to people or property. 

Report a repair

Last updated: 21 November 2018
Rate this page: