How Westminster supports parents
The council runs many parenting courses from helping with teenagers or very young children to giving your child a sense of their community. We are committed to helping parents be the best they can be.
Our courses are held at venues across Westminster and help you to:
- build positive relationships with your child
- make parenting and family life more enjoyable and less stressful
- grow confidence as a parent
- gain a greater understanding of child development
- learn new skills and strategies
- support your child to learn and grow
- reflect on your own experiences of being parented
- discover other support and services available to you and your family
Browse this guide to find out more about the free courses available.
For general enquiries please contact: [email protected]
For the latest news and fantastic family offers, sign up for our Families First newsletter.