The Beautiful Georgian Mayfair Members’ Club – Morton’s – offers all couples a complimentary champagne reception to help get your party started on their special day.
As the song says, “when two lovers meet in Mayfair…. A nightingale sang in Berkeley Square” so where could better to tie the knot than at Morton’s Club, Berkeley Square? Located at the top of the square, Morton’s impressive double height first floor restaurant, which commands panoramic views of the square from its picturesque balcony, is now licensed for wedding ceremonies.
For more information, please email email@example.com or go to Morton's website.
Institute of Contemporary Arts
20% off all packages for August 2017 weddings
The Institute of Contemporary Arts still has available dates including Saturdays for August 2017 weddings. Book an ICA wedding package for your special day in August 2017 and we will offer an exclusive 20% off the total cost.
Located in the heart of central London, within the prestigious Grade 1 listed Nash House on The Mall, the Institute of Contemporary Arts is a classical and elegant venue offering opportunities for unique and individually designed weddings and civil ceremonies.
The Nash and Brandon regency reception rooms offer space for guests to dine amongst elegant historic features and sip champagne whilst admiring views of the city skyline from the Nash room’s three private balconies. These rooms hold up to 84 guests for dinners and 150 for evening receptions.
“Everything was absolutely perfect! It really is such a dream venue… we are truly grateful for the lengths you went to make everything seamless” Catriona and Joe
For more details or to arrange a visit please contact the Events Team on 020 7766 1432 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Brown's Hotel is currently offering the Wedding Afternoon Tea Package at a price of £55 per person.
The package includes:
- afternoon tea of chef's finger sandwiches, scones with clotted cream and homemade preserves, and seasonal pastries
- glass of Ruinart Brut Rosé champagne per person
The following extras can also be provided at an additional cost:
- flowers - a quotation can be requested from the in-house florist, Ellie Hartley
- entertainment - an external company can be consulted to provide a string quartet, harpist or jazz trio
- wedding cake - can be discussed with the Executive Chef on an individual basis
- champagne - additional Ruinart NV Champagne can be provided from £72 per bottle
Terms and conditions apply. Contact the venue directly for more information.