1. I acknowledge that no future actions or communications from representatives of Westminster City Council constitute an agreement or an intention to enter into any formal Agreement, or create any rights or obligations of any kind whatsoever relating to any transaction(s) contemplated in communications to date or in the future, unless and until a License Agreement or Letter of No Objection is executed and delivered, and then only to the extent set out therein.
2. In consideration of the City of Westminster Council authorising us to operate equipment or machinery, we the undersigned hereby agree to indemnify and save harmless the City of Westminster Council, their servants and agents from and against all actions in law or in equity, damages statutory or common law losses, costs, charges and expenses arising in any manner whatsoever out of the transportation, erection, dismantling and or use of the above-mentioned equipment or machinery and associated activities, whether by means of defect (latent or otherwise) in the said equipment or machinery or otherwise pursuant to the authorised use of the equipment or machinery as aforesaid, save to the extent that such actions, claims and/ or proceedings arise from the negligent act or omission of the City of Westminster, its servants and agents.
3. I confirm that the aforementioned company, organisation or individual will indemnify the City of Westminster, its servants and agents against any claims or proceedings arising directly of any injury to persons or damage to property as a result of the agreed activities and other related activities which take place on the public highway in the City of Westminster, save to the extent that such actions, claims and/or proceedings arise from the negligent act or omission of the City of Westminster, its servants or agents.
4. I confirm that whilst operating in the City of Westminster the aforementioned company, organisation or individual will have public liability insurance with a minimum limit of indemnity to the sum of £5 million in respect of any one accident or a series of accidents arising out of their activities. If I do not hold public liability insurance I will inform the City of Westminster of an alternative company, organisation or individual who has agreed to provide this indemnity.
5. I confirm that the aforementioned company, organisation or individual’s insurers have been informed of all activities described by this application, and that a risk assessment has been carried out.
6. For the purposes of the Electronic Communications Act 2000, the signatory to this declaration on behalf of the applicant certifies that an electronic signature is a valid means of establishing the authenticity of all data and communications contained in this declaration.