Animal warden service

The animal warden service deals with stray or lost dogs, complaints about other people's dogs, barking, fouling and other nuisances in Westminster, but not animal cruelty.

The service is open Monday to Friday, 8am to 5pm.

Reporting animal abuse/cruelty

All acts of animal cruelty should be reported directly to the RSPCA.

Last updated: 8 April 2016
Rate this page: