The ActiveWestminster Awards 2023 recognise those who change lives by contributing to physical activity, leisure and sport.
There are nine award categories, and those shortlisted will be invited to the annual awards ceremony at Porchester Hall on November 17. Winners will walk away with some great prizes donated by our sponsors.
Now in its 14th year, the awards are a chance to highlight the hard work of inspiring people and organisations across Westminster.
This year's finalists
- Inclusive Award winner: Paul Davis, Pro Touch Soccer Academy
- Change4Life Supporting Children and Young People Award: Renegades Netball Club
- OneYou Supporting Adults Award: Paola Andrea Gianelli, Fun for Over 50’s
- Active Space or Place Award: The Moberly Sports Centre
- Rewarding and Celebrating Diversity Award: Caxton Youth Organisation
- PE and School Sport Award: St Mary's Bryanston Square
- Sports Personality of the Year Award: Felix Thomis, national table tennis player
- Club or Coach of the Year Award: Chelsea and Westminster Swim Club
- Special Staff Awards: Sagar Barua (ActiveWestminster Relationship Manager, Leisure) and Anthony Rodriguez (Everyone Active’s General Manager of Seymour Leisure Centre and Church Street Community Leisure Centre)
- The Lord Mayor of Westminster Unsung Hero Award, In memory of Mariam Sabir: Charlotte Thomas-Rowe, Hurdles2Hoops