Report a street problem
- Cleaning, waste collection and the state of the environment
- The condition of roads, pavements, street lighting and street furniture
- Anti-social behaviour
- Any other problem on the streets
Reporting a street problem involves 4 steps:
- Identifying the problem from a drop down list
- Telling us where it is
- Providing a bit more detail on the actual problem
- Let us know your contact details (optional)
At the end of each page use the Next and Previous buttons to move through the pages. Please avoid using your Internet browser back / forward buttons as you may lose information you have already entered.
Once you have submitted your report, we will tell you how we will respond.
Please use the links on the left if you want to find out more about a service instead of reporting a problem.
Alternatively phone 020 7641 2000 to report environment and highways problems, or 020 7641 3000 to report anti-social behaviour problems.
Was this useful?
Whatever your interest, Westminster City Council welcomes and encourages you to get in touch with suggestions for improvements to the site. Please tell us how useful this page was to you.