Parking for resident permit holders in neighbouring boroughs
Resident parking permit holders in Brent, Camden and Kensington and Chelsea can use their permits to park in Westminster resident bays in certain boundary streets (see list below). In addition, permit holders are allowed to park for free from 8.30am - 9.30am and 5.30pm - 6.30pm in meter bays in these boundary streets.
The same concession applies to Westminster resident permit holders in these boroughs in the following streets only:
Camden - accepted boundary streets
- Boundary Road NW8
- Greville Place
- Norfolk Road NW8
- Queens Grove NW8
- St Edmunds Terrace (between Avenue Road & Ormonde Terrace)
- St Johns Wood Park NW8
- Woronzow Road NW8
Kensington and Chelsea - accepted boundary streets
- Bourne Street SW1
- Chepstow Place W2
- Chesham Street SW1 Chesham Place SW1 (part) from Chesham St to junc with Pont St.
- Cheval Place SW7 (part) between Rutland St and Montpelier St.
- Cliveden Place SW1 Eaton Place SW1 (part) north from West Eaton Place
- Eaton Terrace SW1 (part) from West Eaton Place to junc with Cliveden Pl/Eaton Gate
- Ennismore Garden Mews SW7 (part) from Princes Gate to Rutland Gate
- Ennismore Street SW7
- Holbien Place SW1
- Ledbury Road W11
- Lowndes Street SW1
- Lowndes Square SW1 (part) east side from Lowndes Street to William Street
- Montpelier Street SW7 (part) from Cheval Pl to Brompton Rd
- Moscow Road W2 (part) from Pembridge Sq to Hereford Rd
- Ossington Street W2
- Pembridge Square W2 (part) on east side of square only
- Princes' Gate Mews SW7 (part) north arm from Exhibition Rd
- Rutland Street SW7 (part) from Ennismore Gdn Mews to junc with Cheval Place
- St Lukes Road W11
- Westbourne Grove W11 (part) from junc with Ledbury Rd to Chepstow Rd/Chepstow Pl
- West Eaton Place SW1
- Whittaker Street SW1
- William Street SW1
There is no concession for Westminster permit holders on Queen's Gate.
Vehicles displaying valid resident parking permits or visitor parking permits from the London Borough of Brent receive the usual concessions in resident, shared-use and meter bays in:
- Oxford Road
- Kilburn Lane (between Banister Road & Herries Street)
Was this useful?
Whatever your interest, Westminster City Council welcomes and encourages you to get in touch with suggestions for improvements to the site. Please tell us how useful this page was to you.