Disabled Organisation in Westminster
Disabled Organisation in Westminster will need to apply for a Disabled Organisation White Badge to receive the full disabled parking concessions available in the Borough.
- The Organisation Disabled White Badge is only Valid in the City of Westminster
- The White Badge is valid for up to 3 years at any one time.
- A Blue Badge will be issued with the White Badge giving the organisation disabled parking concessions outside of Westminster.
- The Blue Badge is valid for up to 3 years at any one time.
- Your sole or main base must be in a controlled parking zone in the City of Westminster
- You must be able to provide proof that your organisation cares for disabled people
- You must be able to provide proof that the users of the organisation transportation qualify under the disability criteria.
Your organisation may qualify if you care for 12 or more people who fall within one or more of the following:
- Registered as severely sight/visually impaired
- Receive the Higher Rate of the Mobility Component Living Allowance (HRMCDLA)
- Receive a War Pensioner's Mobility Supplement (WPMS)
Was this useful?
Whatever your interest, Westminster City Council welcomes and encourages you to get in touch with suggestions for improvements to the site. Please tell us how useful this page was to you.