Westminster Chinese Library
Westminster Chinese Library is based at Charing Cross Library, and holds one of the largest collections of Chinese materials in UK public libraries.
It is located on the edge of London's Chinatown and brings thousands of Chinese customers to the library.
- Over 50.000 Chinese adult and children's books for loan and reference
- Music cassettes, CDs, video films for loan
You can search the catalogue to find out what is in stock - please search using Chinese characters or Pinyin: e-library catalogue.
We also offer
- Community information and general enquiry answering
- A team of 4 Chinese speaking staff
- A national subscription service of Chinese books
- Chinese events organised from time to time - see the News page for details
You are welcome to join our library!
Was this useful?
Whatever your interest, Westminster City Council welcomes and encourages you to get in touch with suggestions for improvements to the site. Please tell us how useful this page was to you.