Reviews and tags
Reviews are a great way of finding out what other readers have thought of the books (though it's not just books, you can review anything that's on the catalogue), but what's even better is that you can add your own reviews.
All you have to do is set yourself up with a username (which will appear with your reviews - you can call yourself anything you like), a password, and a valid email address (which remains private). And off you go - give the books one to five stars and tell everyone what you thought. The reviews are moderated for offensive language and libel, but feel free to say whether you loved it, hated it, or anything in between.
- Search for the item on the e-library catalogue
- Click on the item in the results list
- Click on Read / Add a review
- Set up your reviews account / log in if you've already got one
- Write your review!
- There will be a short delay while the review is moderated, but we promise to deal with your submissions as quickly as possible
All these features are also available on the mobile catalogue app.
Was this useful?
Whatever your interest, Westminster City Council welcomes and encourages you to get in touch with suggestions for improvements to the site. Please tell us how useful this page was to you.