Little Venice Sports Centre
The new Little Venice Sports Centre is an exciting leisure venue that offers a fantastic selection of facilities and activities for everyone.
Using state of the art technologies and eco- friendly materials, this new centre not only looks amazing, but also provides opportunities for the whole community to enjoy individual activities or get involved with team pursuits.
Since opening in August 2009 we have had numerous requests for an earlier opening time enabling you to start your day with a work out.
The centre is now opened at earlier times of 7am weekdays and 8am weekends. Please see below for further details.
Summer Sports Programme 2011 – book your place now
Extra summer sports activities, from basketball to gymnastics will be taking place at Little Venice Sports Centre over the school holidays. Find out more.
- A leaflet of all the summer programmes at the centre in 2011.
Opening and Closing Times
|Monday to Friday||7am - 10.30pm (last admission 9.30pm)|
|Saturday and Sunday||8am - 5.30pm (last admission 4.30pm)|
10 Crompton Street, London W2 1ND
0207 641 5111
- Four badminton courts
- Netball, Basketball, Volleyball
- Large sports hall with under floor heating
- Dance and exercise studio
- Library with free wi-fi
65 station fitness suite, suitable for people with disabilities and accredited by the Inclusive Fitness Initiative
Activities on offer include:
- PE Sessions Martial arts
- Lunch-time & after school clubs
- Gifted & talented coaching sessions
- Competitions & leagues
- Special holiday activity programmes
- Local community groups
- 50+, women only and disabled Sessions
GP referral & cardiac rehabilitation
- Training suite/meeting room, featuring 25 computer spaces, interactive white board, flat screen TV and movement analysis Software.
- Education and training opportunities
Was this useful?
Whatever your interest, Westminster City Council welcomes and encourages you to get in touch with suggestions for improvements to the site. Please tell us how useful this page was to you.