Apply for an ActiveWestminster Passport
Sign up now for free activities
You can apply for an ActiveWestminster Passport if you are aged 0-19. The passport will give you free swimming and other sport and leisure discounts.
How do I apply?
Print the application form below or pick up a form from your local leisure centre. Fill in the details and take it to one of the leisure centres listed below along with ID. You need one of each of the following.
1. Proof of age. Please provide one of the following. Originals only, no photocopies:
- Medical card, birth certificate, passport, child benefit statement including date of birth, Youth or Junior Passport or provisional or full driving licence (picture required)
2. Proof of address: Please provide one of the following. Originals only, no photocopies:
- Medical card, child benefit statement including address, utility bill dated within the last three months, bank statement dated within the last three months, provisional or full driving licence (picture required), building society book, Youth or Junior Passport
What discounts will I receive?
- Free swimming
- 20% of DVD and CD hire at your local Westminster library
- Plus many other discounts
Where can I apply?
You can apply for a card at any one of these leisure centres:
- Jubilee Sports Centre*
- Marshall Street Leisure Centre*
- Paddington Recreation Ground
- The Porchester Centre*
- Queen Mother Sports Centre*
- Seymour Leisure Centre*
*Centres with a swimming pool
Where can I use my card?
You can use your card at any of the above centres. Centres with swimming pools are marked with a star.
More venues will follow so keep an eye on this web page or join our facebook group for the latest updates. Search Active Westminster.
- Application form
Was this useful?
Whatever your interest, Westminster City Council welcomes and encourages you to get in touch with suggestions for improvements to the site. Please tell us how useful this page was to you.