Things to remember
- We retain the right to make direct offers to some households in exceptional circumstances and to those on waiting lists not included in Choice Based Lettings
- There are no penalties for turning down a property after the viewing. BUT
- If you sign for a property and then change your mind you will not be able to bid for another property for six months
- If you are a tenant or homeless household and have rent or service charge arrears you will be suspended from bidding
- Housing Associations may limit the size of households they accept for some of their properties. Find out more
- Please ensure your contact details are correct so that we can get in touch with you quickly
- You can view the results of previous weeks bidding on the Home Connections website
- Please keep your ID and PIN in a safe place. You need these every time you log in to the Home Connections website
Was this useful?
Whatever your interest, Westminster City Council welcomes and encourages you to get in touch with suggestions for improvements to the site. Please tell us how useful this page was to you.