1,000 free tickets to Quartet film screening at Odeon Leicester Square
Tickets are now fully allocated for this event.
Doors open at 9:30am
Screening begins at 10am
If you’re aged 60 or over and live in Westminster you can apply for free tickets to an exclusive screening of Dustin Hoffman’s directorial debut, ‘Quartet’, featuring a whole host of British acting talent including Maggie Smith, Michael Gambon and Billy Connolly. The screening takes place on 29th November at the Odeon cinema, Leicester Square, at 10am.
To claim your free ticket visit www.showfilmfirst.com and follow the instructions below:
1) Enter the code 477024 in the box titled ‘enter your code’ and click 'Go'. This can be found at the top right hand corner of the homepage.
2) Go to the bottom of the next page where you will be given the option on the click down menu to select how many tickets you would like. You can claim for a maximum of 10 tickets.
3) Once you’ve selected your ticket amount click register
4) On the next page select register option under the new member section of the page.
5) Follow the instructions to fill in your details then click register
6) You will then be directed to a confirmation page showing the amount of tickets you have booked. You will also be given the option to print your tickets.
7) Please print your ticket and bring it with you to the screening. You will need to also arrive with all the guests you have claimed places for.
If you don’t have a computer at home you can access this site from your local library or ask a relative to order the tickets on your behalf. If you cannot gain access to a computer please call 020 7641 7810 giving your name, telephone number, address and amount of tickets you would like. These will then be printed and posted to you. We cannot take responsibility for tickets that are lost or delayed in the post. You must have a ticket to enter the screening.
Residents are allowed to be accompanied by a carer or enabler under 60. Unfortunately due to the layout of the cinema there is very limited disabled seating so please call 0207 641 7810 to request one of the seats.
Was this useful?
Whatever your interest, Westminster City Council welcomes and encourages you to get in touch with suggestions for improvements to the site. Please tell us how useful this page was to you.