Search planning applications
You can now register to receive email updates of new applications and updates on the status of applications by registering online.
Our online system allows you to:
- Search and Comment on current applications.
- View supporting documents for applications received after May 2000.
- Access weekly/monthly lists of valid applications/decisions.
- Save searches / Track Applications.
- Register for email alerts.
- The website only displays planning applications which the council is currently consulting on. Some applications will not be published until further information is provided by the applicant to progress (or validate) the application.
- To view decision notes and files prior to 2000 see Property History Information.
- You will need to register to save searches and track applications (simply register your name and email address)
- For security reasons the system will time out after 20 minutes, so you may find it useful to draft any lengthy comments in a seperate application (such as a word document) first and then cut and paste your text into the web browser.
- Search results are limited to 200 results and in some cases you will need to refine your search criteria.
- Documents are published online for the purpose of inspection in connection with planning applications and in accordance with the council fulfilling its statutory obligations. Use of any copy documents may be restricted by law and the council may not be entitled to give, and does not give permission for use of these copies for any purpose.
- The information contained in the current database is updated on a daily basis.
- This site is not intended to replace the Council's statutory register of planning applications.
Was this useful?
Whatever your interest, Westminster City Council welcomes and encourages you to get in touch with suggestions for improvements to the site. Please tell us how useful this page was to you.