Below is a list of data which most services within Westminster City Council require for the purpose of registering a new customer and which customers would be likely to be asked for multiple times by different services. These represent the data that we wish to store and process in our central database.
- Date of Birth
- Family Name
- Current and Previous Address Data
- Address Type (Home, Rented, Temporary)
- Start Date at current address
- Start and end date at previous address
- Contact Details (Mandatory to provide one type)
- Evening/Daytime/Mobile telephone numbers
- E-mail Address
- Contact Preference
- Preferred Language
- Family Relationships
- Marital Status
- Agreement to store data on customer service database
- Service Identifier (eg library membership number)
- Service requests and their outcomes
Sensitive Personal Data
The following data is classed as Sensitive Personal Data and is collected to monitor how Council policies and initiatives are affecting certain groups within the community. You don't have to provide sensitive personal data and, once provided, it will only be visible to relevant Westminster Council staff. To find out more, please see the Council's Sensitive Personal Data Policy.
Was this useful?
Whatever your interest, Westminster City Council welcomes and encourages you to get in touch with suggestions for improvements to the site. Please tell us how useful this page was to you.