My online payment has failed, what do I do next?
We’re very sorry for this inconvenience, please try the suggestions below to make your payment.
- Check your expiry date and name as it appears on the card are correct.
- Check that your CVC/CVV number (the three numbers printed on the strip on the back of your card) is correct.
- If you are using a Switch or Maestro card, please make sure that you include your issue number as it appears on the card, and your start date (if applicable).
- If you are using a VISA or VISA debit card with online password protection, please make sure that your password is entered correctly.
- If none of the above helps, please contact your bank to check with them.
You can then contact our staff on 020 7641 6653 to pay by phone using your credit card.
Was this useful?
Whatever your interest, Westminster City Council welcomes and encourages you to get in touch with suggestions for improvements to the site. Please tell us how useful this page was to you.