Search for a service or place in Westminster
Show services on the map
Your search for 'Leisure centres' found more than 60 matches
Results from the Westminster City Council website
- 21.What's available at the Church Street Library learning centre
- 22.The Parks Section manages all of the City of Westminster's Parks, Gardens, and Open Spaces. We form one part of the Parks and Leisure Division which is made up of Cemeteries, Leisure and Trees.
- 23.Household waste recycling centres available to Westminster residents for bulky items or large volumes.
- 24.The Learning Centre is based at Queen's Park Library and offers a wide variety of computer based courses.
- 25.There are five swimming pools within Westminsters leisure centres which offer a varied programme of swimming activities to suit all ages and abilities.
- 26.Advice on healthy living for Westminster residents
- 27.Healthy lifestyle programme for children
- 28.The Westminster StaffCard gives you discounts at a number of different establishments from restaurants and bars to museums, galleries, leisure centres, theate and many more.
- 29.The MyWestminster ResCard is available to all Westminster residents and gives holders discounts on a variety of sports, leisure and cultural activities.
- 30.Take a 360 degree tour of Westminster's Parks, Sports Centres and Cemeteries.