Search for a service or place in Westminster
Show services on the map
Your search for 'Leisure centres' found more than 60 matches
Results from the Westminster City Council website
- 11.The Centre for Independent Living provides services and opportunities for disabled people aged 18 to 64 who live in Westminster
- 12.Sayers Croft Field Centre provides opportunities for users to experience the outdoor environment within controlled and supervised conditions.
- 13.Find out what is happening in your local children centre, for parents, carers and their children 0-5 years.
- 14.Find out what's on at your local children's centre for parents, carers and their children under 5.
- 15.What's available at the Church Street Library learning centre
- 16.Household waste recycling centres available to Westminster residents for bulky items or large volumes.
- 17.The Learning Centre is based at Queen's Park Library and offers a wide variety of computer based courses.
- 18.There are five swimming pools within Westminsters leisure centres which offer a varied programme of swimming activities to suit all ages and abilities.
- 19.The Westminster StaffCard gives you discounts at a number of different establishments from restaurants and bars to museums, galleries, leisure centres, theate and many more.
- 20.A description of the Edutain programme. A sports programme for 8-13 year olds running from 27th July - 26th August